2. Iphone 13
All people in the house keep talking about this iphone 13. I know how much my family want this tools to be used. I have a feeling that, I truly want to give them each of them one. There 5 of us in the family, so all of us determine our own color of the phone, me myself will pick up white, hubby will be the black one and my youngest Harraz will get the red one, My second son who is always love blue color will blue and last but not least pink will go to kakak Hidana wahida who is the only daughter I have.
Phone is symbol love and communication for me, if you love, as well as we still live in this world, we have to communicate. we can simplify as LOVE, LIVE and COMMUNICATE (LLC). My heart decided that, iphone will be my last previous gifts for the family as we are appreciating Love, Live and Communication. We are appreciating each other moment by moment.
I just waiting, waiting the moment of money to be transferred to my account, getting them iphone is one of the way I choose to celebrate the happiness we have at the end. In sha Allah, now we are at the final stage of settling everything regarding house selling. When the time come, it will come. Sure it is worth waiting and everybody will be in the ZEST happiness.
Keep waiting with full hope
Slowly but surely
❤❤❤

No comments:
Post a Comment