MY LIFE, MY ASPIRATION ....
What I want to achieve ?
Always asking yourself what you want? That is my practice in life and I will listing it down and telling myself about it from time to time as to remind me, I have something to look up to. I choose the word Aspiration, I wrote down my near aspiration that I want to achieve.
1. My Second Umrah Journey
My husband and I, the first moment we went out just two of us to catch the beautiful night there.
The day of Tawaf wida' which we were saying good bye with full of missing feeling and strong promise to come again with all my children.
Mum, Ina and me we were room mates...I miss this young lady very much, When I pray to have someone helping me taking care of mum there, Allah sent her, the right person she is so good with mum.
I wish to have this beautiful and memorable Umrah journey again this time round with my children, I want them see Kaabah and pray there first before they start their career and marriage life. Consider this will be my great gift to them. Love will make you reach beyond expectation.



No comments:
Post a Comment