I am Back with BLOGGING...YEAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Alhamdulilah, its happen on today Friday 15th October, another 10 days for my first born turning 24 and my youngest one will turn to 19. Time flies huhuhu. I will be back blogging. The space for me to engage with one of my good at, writing and expressing my heart saying. Yeayyyy.
This can be my continuation Malay blog which I stopped writing on 2014. Its about 8 years ago. I have lots to say and share, the progress of life which turn my insight brighter from time to time. Why this time I continue blogging? its time to collect the journey that I can reflect, engaging my self back to my nature of person and I can give something memorable enough for my children, family, friends and all loved ones that I have met along the way. LOVE LOVE LOVE so much love you give, so much love you will receive.
No comments:
Post a Comment